Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Believe In Yourself

I know it hard to overcome alcohol addiction, especially when you live by the beach in the summer. I live in Malibu CA and am a former addict. Many times I could have given into temptation but I had help from a great rehab. Thats why I now spend a lot of my time helping others with their addictions and finding great places all over the US. I have a friend in Florida who is going through the same thing I did. I found this great fl alcohol rehab that he is now going to and I am so proud of him for sticking with it. I KNOW all of you can do it too, don't give up, . The years to come are worth it and so are you.

4 comments:

  1. I m fully agree with this article. If you have believe in yourself than you can make everything possible. Nothing impossible in life.

    Alcohol rehab centers oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can be summer cool at the beach without being sober. Just be yourself, wear your attitude well, and be sexy inside and out so that you can do without alcohol and still be happy.


    Owen Lowe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    How to Stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    How to Stop

    ReplyDelete